Sunday 29 June 2014

Arbotrary

Arbotrary: adjective. An adjective describing the completely random placement of trees, bushes and hedges. While a rich, aristocratic family would never want its garden to be described as arbotrary, a good mathematician or theoretical physicist will always appreciate something that comes close to perfect arbotrariness. This theory, of course, assumes that aristicrats will not become mathematicians or theoretical physicists, which is seldom untrue. When this, however, does happen, it depends on how nartured the individual is and which way, therefore, he or she will lean. More often than not, an aristocratic mathematician or physicist simply becomes insane trying to find a balance between randomness and aesthetics, not realising that sometimes, the most random thing can also be the most beautiful. The moral of this story is: love the platypus.

Fragment 12:

"Well in any case," Herb said, "considering how much you value my opinion Christina, I don't think my expertise is necessary."
"Neither do I," she replied, "but I haven't come to you for an opinion. You see, I know you are quite a kraine who thinks that saying minsk while slurping down a bowl of spaghetti makes the action itself very posh-"
Herb wanted to speak - he couldn't just let Christina lat his reputation - but he wasn't allowed, for Christina kept on talking of things that appeared quite ingermane to him.
"But I need your help with getting rid of it."
"The waterman?"
Christina nodded, "Yes, Herb. I was thinking. You yourself look quite badger-like and I need to dispose of this - after all, it is very expensive and I'd never forgive myself if something happened to it. Anyway, we put both of these things in the equation and it's obvious: I need you to infiltrate the denmarket and sell it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment